1. When riding the escalator, stand on the right and leave the left open for passers. Don’t do this.
2. CHEW WITH YOUR MOUTH CLOSED. NO ONE NEEDS TO HEAR YOU CRUNCHING.
3. Don’t do this if you’re next in line.
4. Wearing headphones in public is code for “Don’t talk to me.”
5. Never be a dick to the person serving you food.
6. Don’t stop in the middle of a busy sidewalk.
7. Turn these off if you’re not the only person on the road.
8. Always let people out before you enter.
9. Especially if it’s an elevator you’re entering.
10. Always leave a one-urinal buffer zone.
11. Never do this on a busy bus or train.
12. Avoid “K” AT ALL COSTS.
13. Be quiet when other people are asleep. That means more than not talking — not slamming doors, drawers, etc.
14. Don’t get in another person’s space like this.
15. Put things back where you found them.
16. Don’t think you’re clever by doing this.
17. Replace toilet paper after you finish it
18. Spit your gum out in the trash.
19. Hold the door when you walk in after someone.
20. Never leave a tube of toothpaste looking like this.
21. Please don’t do this.
22. Just open your bag of chips. There is no need to delay, it will still make noise.
23. Never do this to your roommates.
24. Never be that person with a cart full of groceries in the express lane.
25. Don’t be the big plug guy.
26. Or be this person on Facebook.
27. Never lock your bike like this.
28. The last piece of gum in a pack always goes to the person who bought it.
29. STOP TEXTING WHILE YOU SHOULD BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE.
30. Don’t be lazy with shopping carts.
31. Never finish your roommates’ food. Or just never eat it.
32. Phone conversations do not need to be screamed.
33. COVER YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU COUGH OR SNEEZE.